Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

withdrawing a lawyer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1withdrawing a  lawyer Empty withdrawing a lawyer Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm

anika513

Arresto Menor

hello atty,,..paano po ang proseso para i withdraw ko ang aking lawyer???salamat po

2withdrawing a  lawyer Empty Re: withdrawing a lawyer Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 pm

attyLLL

talk to him that you are replacing him. sign the withdrawal of appearance that he should prepare

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3withdrawing a  lawyer Empty Re: withdrawing a lawyer Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

In relation to this topic.
I want to ask also.

We have a company lawyer in which we are paying him 15k monthly retainer.
Last July 2012, I emailed him that we are planning to have a case to case basis arrangement.
Meaning we'll pay him per consultation basis. And it seems he did agree on it. He emailed us back requesting if possible to
continue the monthly retainer instead. So we agreed on that. Even though he is not really helping us with our concern.
End of the month(JULY) his secretary called us requesting for their check.
OF course I asked him to give first the SOA and bring OR. They did not provide any. SO i DId not release the check until now.
After that he did not bother to call me.

And this month.. we are planning to formally ends our client-attorney relationship.
effective two months from today. And get new one.

Would there be any problem with that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum