Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hearing/withdrawing the case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hearing/withdrawing the case Empty hearing/withdrawing the case Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 pm

sss

Arresto Menor

gud pm atty, i would like to ask your opinion about my situation, i filed a case to my ex husband ra9262, we are still married by law. he did not come to our 1st hearing, the court sched. us for another hearing this month. my ex husband contacted me f i can withdraw the case i filed in return he will give financial support monthly. my questions:
1. where can i withdraw the case? we will be having our hearing this month, can i just withdraw the case during the hearing?
2.can i make demands by my self?
3. what if he fails to comply our agreement? what will be the consequences if ever il withdraw the case.?

thank you and GOD Bless

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum