Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clear my outstanding balance in PAg-ibig

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clear my outstanding balance in PAg-ibig Empty Clear my outstanding balance in PAg-ibig Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 pm

ethonmiller

ethonmiller
Arresto Menor

Hi Lawyers. Please give me advice, and steps what to do.

problem: I want Clear my outstanding balance in PAg-ibig, and avail again House loan.

I bought a row house unit thru pag ibig last 2007. I paid all the monthly amort on time. No overdue.

After 2 years, i sold it to a person ,let say "alex". I sold it because i had to relocate to other province. . Alex paid me and we made a Deed of Sale on 2009. This alex then sold it to another person "barry", on the same year 2009.

I went to pag ibig this 2012 to avail of Loan for a new house.

Pag-ibig said that i have outstanding balance for 3 years since 2009. Pag-ibig is still thinking I own the house.

I just found out that, "barry" did not Transfer the Title to his name--and did not Pay monthly amortization.

Worse,,I Lost my Copy of Deed of Sale and Alex the first buyer cannot be found.

I really feel bad for my ERRORS on this transaction, but also i feel i was a victim. And i really want to correct it,...so i can avail housing loan and have my peaceful house.

please help.
Also the deed of sale is being look up by the notary lawyer...but for 2 weeks now, he cannot find the copy also. I alreeady paid him. but he cannot find the copy.

please help.

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

di ako lawyer, i just feel like replying to all posts under property to test my knowledge. here goes nothing.

as far as i know, whenever you sell your house to another person, it should be REGISTERED sa LRA para magkaruon ng annotation/historical reference sa mga past/present buyers.

kung sa akin mangyari yan, i'll go to PAG-IBIG, double check past transactions and avail some sort of condonation from the last time of my payment until na ma-resolve yung issue (worst scenario na ito)

or better, find that alex and get your deed of sale copy from him. (to make ur life easy pero di na nga makita, arg)

on the part of notary public, kung gusto mong ibunton ang galit sa kaniya, pwede mo siyang kasuhan for violation sa kanilang duties as notary public.

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/rulesofcourt/2004/rule_notarial_practice.htm

(d) When the instrument or document is a contract, the notary public shall keep an original copy thereof as part of his records and enter in said records a brief description of the substance thereof and shall give to each entry a consecutive number, beginning with number one in each calendar year. He shall also retain a duplicate original copy for the Clerk of Court.

REVOCATION OF COMMISSION AND DISCIPLINARY SANCTIONS
SECTION 1. Revocation and Administrative Sanctions. - (a) The Executive Judge shall revoke a notarial commission for any ground on which an application for a commission may be denied.

(b) In addition, the Executive Judge may revoke the commission of, or impose appropriate administrative sanctions upon, any notary public who:

(1) fails to keep a notarial register;
x
x
x

but then again, if you cannot present any convincing evidence na nakapag-transact ka nga sa kaniya noon other than word of mouth, the court might dismiss your case.

but at least, sayo pa rin nakapangalan ang bahay, right? you should be less thankful for that.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum