Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Binding Contract + Resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Binding Contract + Resignation Empty Binding Contract + Resignation Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am

jessiegoran

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm new here and would like to ask about my situation.

I attended a training abroad for 3 days last October 4 to 6 2011. There was a binding contract that I signed which states that I have a retention period of 1 year in the company for attending such training. There was also a clause in the contract that says that if within the retention period I resign, I shall pay the company Php 1.5M as compensation for the training. Sad

I really wanted to leave the company since January 2012 unfortunately I'm thinking about the Php1.5M that I need to pay. Mad

I would like to know if is it ok if I resign this September 6, 2012 to be effective October 6, 2012? And if there's any case they can file to me if I do so?

Hoping for your prompt response and advice.
Thank you very much!

2Binding Contract + Resignation Empty Re: Binding Contract + Resignation Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

attyLLL

imo, that contract is enforecable,but if it is effective after the 1 year period, then the penalty will not apply

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Binding Contract + Resignation Empty Re: Binding Contract + Resignation Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can contest UNJUST ENRICHMENT act of your employer.
I don't think so, 3 days training will cost you 1.5 Million.
Too much, lahat na sobra bawal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum