Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RENTAL 3 MONTHS WITHOUT PAYMENT BEFORE EJECTION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

misshuandering

Arresto Menor

I have a problem with the apartment I am renting.
I have been staying here for a couple of months now but I wanted to leave before the end of our contract because just a few weeks ago it flooded in our area, the flood was hip high. It took weeks for the flood to subside, he did not inform me this when I inquired for rent. I intend to consume my deposit and advance and then leave, but my tenant wants me to pay the rent. He insists that its in the contract that I cannot withdraw the deposit and advance. Also he was not able to give me my copy of the contract. I do not wish to withdraw it, but just make use of my remaining 3 months so that i could save for the apartment I am transferring to. I have read that the landowner cannot ask me to leave unless I am unable to pay rent for 3 months.

I would like to know what is my stand here?

Your advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum