Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple Correction in Birth Certificate Entry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ayoskie

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have many corrections in my birth certificate. First is the wrong spelling of my name, right now I'm using CHAREO but the speeling in my birth certificate is CHARIO.

I went to Manila Local Civil Registry to process the spelling correction of my name, however when they checked my birth certificate, they found multiple wrong entries in it. The supposedly birth place of mother and father was wrongfully entered with birth dates, and both my parents middle names were wrong also.

Another wrong entry is their marriage date. Sad

When I tried gathering all the needed documents to correct all those errors, I can only get the correct Marriage date of my parents (Marriage certificate is available in Civil registry). However, when I tried to get my parents documentations (Birth certificates, baptismal, school records) to use as supporting documents for the correction of entry in my parents middle names and birth places, I cannot get a copy because it is either destroyed already or no record at all. Sad

Can you provide me other alternative way to have my name corrected that will not cost huge amount of money?

Pls. help, I'm trying to work to correct my wrong spelling name for several years now but until now, I have no lcuk Sad Sad

Thanks and Rgds.,
Chareo Venta

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum