Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless driving resulting to damage to property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

--vijay--

Arresto Menor

hi,

ako po ay nakabangga ng taxi october last year, wala pong nasaktan na tao nasira lang po yung likod ng taxi, nagpunta po kami sa presinto pero hindi na po umabot sa police report, nagkasundo po kami na ipapagawa ko yung sira. company taxi po sila kaya di po sila pumapayag na ilabas yung taxi kaya napilitan po ako na sa kanila na rin ipagawa sa napagkasunduang halaga. nabayaran ko po yun at binigyan po nila ako ng Afidavit of decistance / quit claim. last week nakatanggap po ako ng subpoena: reckless driving resulting to damage to property. ano po ang gagawin ko, hindi po naka notaryo yung Afidavit of decistance / quit claim, kelangan ko po ba nga abugado or pwedeng pumunta nalang ako basta sa korte at magpaliwanag?

salamat po

attyLLL

your focus should be to file a counter affidavit. even if it is not notarized, you can use the affidavit for your defense.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

ECC

Arresto Menor

I hope somebody can help me. Last August 31, 2012 as I was fetching my kid at around 8:30pm along E Rodriguez St. in QC, I was hit on the left fender by a dalin bus. I asked the bus company to just settle and pay for the participation since my Toyota Revo is still insured. They declined, so we went to the police station to make a police report about the incident.
I gave my driver's license to the commanding officer since I was the first one who arrived at the station. He noticed that my driver's license was not yet renewed (expired last August 7) and told me that I would not be able to claim for insurance even if I want to. He told me I could just leave because there is nothing much I can do. So I did follow what he said.

Today, I was shocked to get a subpoena from the Department of Justice with:

PP rep by PO3 perlito Datu (complainant) vs me RIRIDTP and VIOL OF RA 4136 and I should go to the OFFICE OF THE CITY PROSECUTOR on Oct 16, 2012.

What should I do? I am the one hit and yet I was the one sued. And not from Dalin Bus Line but from the officer who is supposed to help me.

Please help. Any response would be highly appreciated. Thanks. God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum