Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back pay deduction

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back pay deduction Empty Back pay deduction Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 am

fjanoras

Arresto Menor

Hi all,

i worked from a bpo company. nag file ako ngresignation with a notice of 2 weeks, i said its more on financial and personal reasons. and they approved given that i provided the necessary documents they are asking...

When i was about to inquire about my last pay, they deducted a total of 15k without my concent.. take note po na i was cleared from them and there was no agreement that i have to pay for any damages.

ang sabi nila ung deduction is due to i used the company phone for personal issue, w/c is lately ko lng nlaman...

ang question ko po is are they're aloud to deduct it from my last pay without any agreement or concent at my end or do they have the power to deduct it just recently even though that my resignation was processed properly - clearance signed?

kung babayaran ko po sya how will a process it? \

thanks

2Back pay deduction Empty Re: Back pay deduction Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

If you really used company phone, you have to check actual computations, are there any logbook of phone calls??Are you allowed to use company phones and then pay via salary deductions??If you're not allowed then your company have the right to deduct it directly.Acvtually its abusive use of company property for personal gains/interests.

3Back pay deduction Empty Re: Back pay deduction Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 am

fjanoras

Arresto Menor

maraming salamt po. actually ung phone has the ability to dial local\international numbers. we are aloud to make calls using it for personal purposes and sometime i exceed beyond the required time to make calls whic i only find out just recently.

i'll ask nlng for the bill, pwede ko po ba hingin un? so i i'll know kung magakno tlga ung charges na dpat kung bayaran..

4Back pay deduction Empty Re: Back pay deduction Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 am

atty_kristeto_makatao

Arresto Mayor

this is exactly the reason why backpay is given late, to have the means to settle your pending obligations with the company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum