Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deduction from last pay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deduction from last pay Empty Deduction from last pay Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 pm

grian_germata

Arresto Menor

I would like to consult about my last pay. I intentionally did not return or deposit my 15k collection because I know my last salary, commission, my 13th month(half)and excess reimbursement will be hold. I asked my company if it is okay to have the 15k be deducted to the total last pay I will receive since obviously I will receive something more. They refused to consider it and they said to deposit the 15k first and then they will release the last pay. I told them I cannot deposit it anymore since I spent it already. I asked them, what's the point of holding my last pay? The 15k is my accountability, so they can deduct it to my last pay.

My question is, can I insist them to deduct the 15k from my last pay and give what is due to me after deducting the said amount?

Please help me explain to them.

Thank you and God bless.

2Deduction from last pay Empty Re: Deduction from last pay Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:50 am

grian_germata

Arresto Menor

Atty what should be done?can they file stafa case against me when in fact i honestly told them that i will not return it and suggested to have it deducted to my last pay.thnk u.pls advise

3Deduction from last pay Empty Re: Deduction from last pay Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 am

grian_germata

Arresto Menor

Atty what should be done?can they file stafa case against me when in fact i honestly told them that i will not return it and suggested to have it deducted to my last pay.thnk u.pls advise

4Deduction from last pay Empty Re: Deduction from last pay Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:01 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

They could charge you with qualified theft (I think) since the money is owned by the company and that they haven't authorized you to use it. It is not your call to spend it and just deduct it from your last pay.

If I am the company's HR, I would hold your clearance until you are able to return the 15k (since it is your liability). If you wouldn't pay it ASAP, I will be construed to bring the matter to our legal counsel.

5Deduction from last pay Empty Re: Deduction from last pay Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 pm

grian_germata

Arresto Menor

Thank you.

I will take your advice.

6Deduction from last pay Empty Re: Deduction from last pay Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:35 pm

attyLLL

my position is that it should estafa through abuse of confidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum