Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vertical Clearance Inside Our Compound

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vertical Clearance Inside Our Compound Empty Vertical Clearance Inside Our Compound Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:37 pm

renotierre

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I just wanted to ask some advice if it's possible or legal to put a vertical clearance (wire ropes) inside our compound? Inside our compound means, we are the legal owner of the property/compound.

My problem is that we have one specific lessee who owns a "Lechon Manok" business and they have a small meat processing building built within our compound.

Everyday, there are 2-3 Mid size delivery meat vans/trucks that caters their meat for their daily Lechon Manok operation. For 3 years now, we noticed that our narrow road (sand, dirt & stone mix) is starting to wear down and since then the trucks are starting to get heavier and larger.

My family and I decided to talk about it and come up to a decision where we would like to put something in the road to keep this trucks from totally damaging it. That is where we want to put wire ropes as a vertical clearance so that this trucks can't get in. We are planning on repairing the road but we don't want those trucks do the same and wear it down again.

I am from Davao City, Region XI. I'm not sure if there's a law and or requirements regarding on constructing vertical clearances inside a compound, a private owned property.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Cheers,
Reno

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum