Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment Inquiry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment Inquiry Empty Annulment Inquiry Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 pm

confusedualcitizen

Arresto Menor

I need to inquire po if the Philippine Govt has a database or files of all Annulment cases filed, even if it is in other provinces? I am quite suspicious of my husband, he keeps telling everyone na annulled na kami but he cannot even furnish a copy of this nor even have a case #. What I would like to know is, if there is a way to know if this has been filed or not. Also, one time he called me and was begging for me to file a non-contested divorce in USA, but I did not allow because we have kids to talk about and discuss. So, in return he took the kids away from me and even just a phone call with kids was cut-off. Anyways, when he called he said that, the judge denied his grounds for filing Annulment because they saw his criminal case on file. May I ask, what does the criminal case got to do with filing a case?
Please advise.

2Annulment Inquiry Empty Re: Annulment Inquiry Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:40 pm

attyLLL

the easiest way to determine it is to request for a copy of your marriage contract at the nso. if a court has declared it to be void, then it should be annotated on the certificate.

a criminal case does not disqualify one from filing a case for annulment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum