Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre employment Requirements

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre employment Requirements Empty Pre employment Requirements Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 am

budong

Arresto Menor

I've been in the company for a year now. and I got a final written warning regarding Pre employment requirements.

They told me that it can lead to termination. but we will are already a regular employee after our 6month of reporting to work right? so will they will be able to terminate me if i am not able to complete the requirements?

Thanks

2Pre employment Requirements Empty Re: Pre employment Requirements Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm

attyLLL

what requirements are being sought? why haven't you given them?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Pre employment Requirements Empty Re: Pre employment Requirements Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 pm

budong

Arresto Menor

TOR, because our school is no longer there and the main school is unable to get my information. I had my copy of grades and one of the previous company wanted to have the original copy for verification. However that company was not able to return my copy of grades.

Thanks

4Pre employment Requirements Empty Re: Pre employment Requirements Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 pm

attyLLL

in that case, i would say you should not be terminated, but what you can do is to write letters to the school and to your former employer and furnish copies to your current one if only to show you've done your best to comply.

no extra copy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum