Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a case after 4 years

+3
concepab
attyLLL
partly_cloudy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing a case after 4 years Empty Filing a case after 4 years Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 pm

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

I just want to ask if I can still file a case of rape even if 4 years have passed?

and another thing is can I sue a 15 years old of rape or R.A 9262?

2Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:52 pm

attyLLL

yes on the first.

on the second, yes if there was a dating relationship

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 am

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

I just found out that my spelling of "filing" is wrong... my bad.

By the way, I'm a bit confused with the dating relationship. According to sec 3 it refers to a situation wherein the parties live as husband and wife without the benefit of marriage or are romantically involved over time and on a continuing basis during the course of the relationship. I'm confused with this since he was my boyfriend (but we didn't live together on the same house) so can we call that as Dating relationship? or it's more on sexual relationship (since we did have sex)?

We are both 15 then when it happened and now I am ready to file a case against him. I got traumatized and depressed because of what happened.
Can I still file a case against him? If ever I can, will he be put in jail or he will just pay me for the damages?

4Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm

attyLLL

filing the case is one thing; whether it will prosper is another, and it will depend on the evidence.

if he was at least 15 years old, then he was still a minor. you will have the burden of showing that he knew that what he was doing was wrong, else his minority will be considered an exempting circumstance.

experts in this kind of crime can greatly help you. i recommend you visit the women's desk of the nbi or the pnp in crame.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 pm

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:filing the case is one thing; whether it will prosper is another, and it will depend on the evidence.

if he was at least 15 years old, then he was still a minor. you will have the burden of showing that he knew that what he was doing was wrong, else his minority will be considered an exempting circumstance.

experts in this kind of crime can greatly help you. i recommend you visit the women's desk of the nbi or the pnp in crame.

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for your advice and I have another question in mind. What if he will be declared guilty, does his parents will also be put in jail?

6Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:46 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

partly_cloudy wrote:
attyLLL wrote:filing the case is one thing; whether it will prosper is another, and it will depend on the evidence.

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for your advice and I have another question in mind. What if he will be declared guilty, does his parents will also be put in jail?

why his parents would go to jail too? may participation ba sila sa crime?

7Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 pm

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
partly_cloudy wrote:

Nabasa ko lang po kasi na pag minor po kasama po yung parents pag kakasuhan na.

Kasi po may nabasa po ako na pag minor daw po yung gumawa ng crime pati po daw parents included po.

8Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

partly_cloudy wrote:
concepab wrote:
partly_cloudy wrote:

Kasi po may nabasa po ako na pag minor daw po yung gumawa ng crime pati po daw parents included po.

sa palagay mali ang nabasa mo tungkol dun. Very Happy

9Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 pm

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

Ah ok po kiniclear ko lang po thank you po sa advice =)

10Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

victim ra9262

Arresto Menor

partly_cloudy wrote:
concepab wrote:
partly_cloudy wrote:

lols sakit tyan at panga ko kakatawa lol! lol! lol!

11Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

ala ka rin magawa anu? Razz

12Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 pm

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

AWV wrote:ala ka rin magawa anu? Razz

Who?

13Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 pm

partly_cloudy

Arresto Menor

lols sakit tyan at panga ko kakatawa lol! lol! lol!

Hehe sorry nabasa ko lang kaya ko nga kini clear Very Happy

14Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

lol! Who ka pa dyan! eh di ikaw na nga! 50

15Filing a case after 4 years Empty Can i file a estafa case? Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Althea2005

Arresto Menor

Hello! i just want to ask if i can still file a estafa case even its happens 6 yrs? hoping for your reply... thanks and God Bless.

16Filing a case after 4 years Empty Re: Filing a case after 4 years Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Atty.NMH

Arresto Menor

How much was involved?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum