Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Null and Void Marriage?

+7
ruthie glance ehru
majhun
concepab
rtyd2002
attyLLL
thebeb63@yahoo.com
pinkhue
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Null and Void Marriage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Null and Void Marriage? Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:12 am

confusedMuch

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyJoyce,

My husband and I were not in a good terms, I want to give up the marriage since its null and void, but what if he doesnt agree?

Can I process the court order declaration myself, without his interference?

Regards,
confusedMuch

27Null and Void Marriage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Null and Void Marriage? Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi confusedMuch,

If you are decided in filing a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage, even if your husband does not agree, he has no choice but to answer/reply with the petition. Please take note that when you file the petition, your husband will be notified by the court.

For more free legal information about family and marriage, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

28Null and Void Marriage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Null and Void Marriage? Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 pm

ramram22

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman if it's possible na VOID ang kasal ko. I got married 18yrs old, we didn't attend any seminars for family planning, wala rin po kaming license, wala rin po kaming parent's consent, yung husband ko po that time is 21yrs old. Nagpunta po kami sa city hall, kaibigan po ng mother-in-law ko yung umayos ng lhat, nagbayad po kami sa kanya nagbigay po sya ng date ng kasal, sa bahay ko po ginawa yung kasal and lahat po ng transactions that we made nangyari sa parking lot lang ni city hall, no receipts or any docs given. During the wedding ang pinirmahan ko lang po eh yung mismong marriage certificate. Magkahiwalay na po kami since 2008 and may sar-sariling buhay na, may bisa po kaya ang kasal ko? panu ko po malalaman? need pa ba ng court declaration?

And kung sa CENOMAR ko po ba lumabas na I was not married pwede po ba ako magpakasal w/o any issues? nakakuha po kc ako ng NSO copy ng marriage certificate, feb po kami kinasal pero march po ang date of marriage, at kahit wala kaming license may nakalagay po sa marriage certificate, panu ko po malalaman kung authorized yung nagkasal sa amin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum