Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions regarding Training Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions regarding Training Bond Empty Questions regarding Training Bond Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 am

heille1221

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I would like to ask some questions:
1. Are there any laws or guidelines in proposing training bond, such as duration of bond corresponding to a training expense? Or is it purely company discretion/policy?
2. What if after the training and still under probationary period, the employer decided not to regularize / terminate the employee, can they impose payment of training expense to the employee?
3. I have signed the job offer and have been attending orientation and meetings prior to signing of employment contract. i haven't officially started 1st day of work. Am I violating any law if I decide not to sign the contract and pursue the employment due to the following grounds:
- poor management/ communication within the co.
- some employment benefits were given verbally but kept on changing.
- training bond is 5 yrs so we were asking for the complete details to be included in the contract since if we sign on it, theres no turning back. but they cant give us anything pertaining to this concern. i only want to have everything crystal clear and written black and white since a 5 yr bond is a no joke.

Thank you for enlightening us in this matter.

2Questions regarding Training Bond Empty Re: Questions regarding Training Bond Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm

attyLLL

you can look up previous discussions on training bonds

1) none
2) imo, no
3) risk is discussed in other threads

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum