Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual harassment Empty Sexual harassment Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm

franco.jubilo

Arresto Menor

Dear atty, I was informed by a friend privy to a case that I will be receiving a memo anytime this week to comment on a complaint against me from a co-employee (married woman) of being sexually harassed. In the complaint, she said that I uttered remarks about male organs during an informal group meeting which to me and to others is only a joke.

Part of her complaint is the allegations that I always intentionally hold and caress her palms/hands every time she goes to our office when transmitting documents which is not true honestly. To me and deeply in my heart, these are pure lies. However, due to the provisions of the violence against women and their children, she is taking this chance on to aggravate and exaggerate the situation purposely to put me down (i dont want to speculate but I cant help it to think of this).

Initially, I will submit my comment in due time to negate her allegations and then I will turn to her for maligning my dignity and honor by giving false accusations against me.

Atty, please help me how will I professionally face this kind of situation. Is it ok if I will counter-attack her? She has filed administrative case against me.

Thank you sir.

2Sexual harassment Empty Re: Sexual harassment Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:13 pm

attyLLL

the question here is factual. hopefully there are other people who can attest that nothing happened. focus on defense first.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Sexual harassment Empty Re: Sexual harassment Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

franco.jubilo

Arresto Menor

how could this kind of accusation be defended sir? what could be the strategy or how to convince the investigating panel that the accusations against me are lies? thank you po

4Sexual harassment Empty Re: Sexual harassment Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:11 pm

attyLLL

it really is very difficult. in the case i handled, there was a witness and we were able to impute motivation on the accuser

5Sexual harassment Empty Re: Sexual harassment Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:04 pm

franco.jubilo

Arresto Menor

She has kuno a witness but her witness says different from hers. is this sufficient enough as a defense for me? that she is lying?

6Sexual harassment Empty Re: Sexual harassment Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm

attyLLL

depends on how material the difference is.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum