Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple cases to ex husband.. need advise badly

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jinnee

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I was separated for 4 years now, with 2 kids ( 7 & 6 ) . My husband is an OFW, working in Korea. I was a battered housewife way back then that made me decide to leave our own house with the kids. I was afraid to file a case against my ex husband way back then because he might end up not supporting our kids anymore. I have three medical records to support these. He went back to korea to work, he did not support the kids anymore, he did not pay our monthly amortization for the house, that ended up to be foreclosed. I asked for support from him but it always ended up with a fight. His rule is : he will support the children all the way if I will let her sister look after my children and I can only borrow them every weekends, holidays, and vacations. I agreed at first because I have nothing to support the children...

Now I have work and ready to put my kids on my custody, I want to fight for my rights.

I heard that he is now back in the Philippines, He even brought his girlfriend, a nurse from Singapore. I have evidences like pictures, emails, statements from his family and my kids ( They are on my side though)..
My ex husband bought 2 houses and lots , 1 is under his name and the other is with the girlfriend, He bought a jeepney in cold cash, a motorcycle, and a van for carpool business. The girlfriend and my exhusband has a joint account in the bank ( i confirmed it from my sister in law who happens to be a bank branch manager where they deposited the money)--- i never had any knowledge about the properties he bought not until my sister in law informed me.

My questions are:

- Can I file a case against the girlfriend ?
- can i file a case against my husband?
- can i get back my children and put them on my custody with all his financial support?
- do i have the rights on the properties he just bought?
-do i have the rights with the money on the bank?

Thank you..

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi jinnee.

1. Possibly.
2. Yes, definitely.
3. Yes.
4. Yes (depending on the property regime governing your property relations.
5. Yes, limited.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

jinnee

Arresto Menor

attyjoyce wrote:Hi jinnee.

1. Possibly.
2. Yes, definitely.
3. Yes.
4. Yes (depending on the property regime governing your property relations.
5. Yes, limited.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

Thank you so much atty. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum