Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pregnant to another man

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pregnant to another man Empty pregnant to another man Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

msmf

Arresto Menor

I am currently in this situation. I am pregnant and the father of the child is not my husband. My husband doesn't know anything about this and we are still together. The biological father threatens to sue me. Does the biological father have any right to claim the child? What can he do?

2pregnant to another man Empty Re: pregnant to another man Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm

attyLLL

you don't have to admit that's its his. in fact the law will protect your child's legitimacy and require that he be declare as your husband's child. only your husband can claim that the child is not his.

the other guy has no rights.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3pregnant to another man Empty Re: pregnant to another man Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:26 am

jingkay29

Arresto Menor

what if I as a mother of the child admits that the biological father or that other guy is the real father of the child? and what if the my husband claim also that the is he's child?

msmf and me have the same problem . . .

4pregnant to another man Empty Re: pregnant to another man Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:03 pm

attyLLL

it doesn't matter what either of you believe or claim.

the husband will be presumed to be the father of the child born by his wife. to counter this presumption, only the husband can file a case and he has to do so within 1-2 years from the time the child is born or registered.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum