Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help. Wife is pregnant by another man

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help. Wife is pregnant by another man Empty Help. Wife is pregnant by another man Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:44 am

joko_d

Arresto Menor

I'm a foreigner living in the Philippines. My wife period was 27 days late so I went out and brought a pregnancy test. Outcome POSITIVE. but it's not mine, because during her ovulation period 19-26 April I was out of the country. Can I file a adultery case against her here in the Philippines even though I'm a foreigner?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

joko_d wrote:I'm a foreigner living in the Philippines. My wife period was 27 days late so I went out and brought a pregnancy test. Outcome POSITIVE. but it's not mine, because during her ovulation period 19-26 April I was out of the country. Can I file a adultery case against her here in the Philippines even though I'm a foreigner?

Filing a case is not the problem, but proving it. If you will file adultery case the first question will be where is her paramour?

attyLLL

the method you used, though logical, is not reliable.

imo, the better evidence will be to wait for the child to be born then require a dna exam.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum