Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grounds for insubordination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grounds for insubordination Empty Grounds for insubordination Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:35 pm

davao122011

Arresto Menor

I was filed an Incident Report for Insubordination, which is a terminable offense for the following reasons:
1) Failure to assist an account
The account is not ours and we are asked to assist by using another person's credentials.

Though I did assist despite the fact breaching the confidentiality of access to company applications, since I used another person's log-in.

2) Not replying to a messages
This was not sent on company email but through chat which was my own personal account. Which I do not check at every minute when at work.

What can counter IR can be filed? And can this be brought forth to DOLE.

2Grounds for insubordination Empty Re: Grounds for insubordination Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

attyLLL

do not think about a counter charge. focus on preparing your written explanation in case they give you a notice to explain (if the IR is not one) and explain the circumstances that surrounded the incidents.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum