Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Company changed its name

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Company changed its name Empty The Company changed its name Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

umehime

Arresto Menor

Good day to everyone.

The company that I have been working already changed its name (from company A to company B)

Do I still have the right to get our separation pay from the several years of
service from the former name of the company?

what if they would no longer acknowledge the services that i rendered
from company A because they are now company B? from that company B
i just rendered few months of service.

What should I do? Thanks

2The Company changed its name Empty Re: The Company changed its name Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

attyLLL

it really depends on what is the basis of the change of name. it may be a merger, a completely new company or just a name change. i recommend you inquire with your HR

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3The Company changed its name Empty Re: The Company changed its name Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 am

umehime

Arresto Menor

thank you attorney.

4The Company changed its name Empty Re: The Company changed its name Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 pm

mabel1228

Arresto Menor

Re : backpay wages:
Am i entitled to my company to get my backwages although i rendered services for only 6 months?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum