Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems on acquired property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems on acquired property Empty Problems on acquired property Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

littleyannie

Arresto Menor

I was able to acquire a 200m2 lot @1,000/m2 last dec 2009 from a relative. Ang lupang ito ay portion ng mana ng seller sa kanyang parents. Her father died last 2008 but her mother is still living. Tax declaration lang ang hawak ng seller under her name. I have already given her 130,000 plus 5000 for the survey and 12,000 for the processing of the documents kasi ang nanay nya ang nangakong mg process ng mga documents. In return they gave me a Deed of Sale pero ang nakalagay na amount is only 50,000 para daw maka less sa mga babayarang taxes. Yong ibang documents daw ay hindi pa ma process kasi hinihintay pa na ma approve ang subdivision.

Just recently, I found out from the assessor's office na ang lupang nabili ko ay kasama sa property na naka mortgage sa isang rural bank. And I also discovered that the subdivision (sa kanilang magkakapatid as heirs) was not aprroved.

When I visited the said rural bank, I discovered that the tax declaration that was mortgaged was in the name of their father but the property identification number is the same. The worst thing is that the property is already for foreclosure. Bale ang babayaran nila sa bank as of this month kung gusto nilang isave ang property ay 217,000+.

Before I decided to buy the lot I talked to my aunt (the mother of the seller) kasi sya ang mas nakakaalam sa history ng lupa. She said they bought the lot years ago from their relative and that now it is part ng namana ng kanyang anak as evidenced by a tax declaration under her daughter's name. She also assured me na ang lot ay hindi naka mortgage.

I am really worried now. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? Heto ang mga tanong na bumabagabag sa akin…

1. Allowed po bang magbenta ng property ang anak kahit buhay pa ang isa sa mga parents nya and given na na subdivide nga ang property sa kanilang magkakapatid pero hindi naman approve ang subdivision?

2. Ano po ba ang habol ko in case na ma foreclose ng bank yong property?

3. If ever I’ll make a compromise agreement with them na babayaran ko ang bank in exchange for an additional area of lot adjacent to the first 200m2 I acquired, hindi po ba ako mahihirapang mag process ng mga documents later? Kasi wala pa raw title yong property according to our municipal assessor’s office.

4. Ano po ba ang Property Identification Number. Pwede po bang magkaroon nito ang isang property na walang title?

5. Ano po ba ang case na pwedeng isampa sa panlolokong ginawa nila sa akin?

Please help me…

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum