Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Running two companies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Running two companies Empty Running two companies Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Nach

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to ask if there is any labor law that fits to this situation and what shall we do:

Company A has been existing for more than 5 years, Company B just started anew. Company B will sub-leased Company A's place and will also get the management services of the Company A, meaning HR,Accounting, IT and Operations staffs of company A will run Company B. I believe this is possible if Company A & B only have one 's SSS/TIN/PHilHealth and any other government # but if both have existing unique SSS/TIN/PHilHealth and any other government # that means that Company A's Management staffs should be paid double since they will be doing two books for Accounting, two remittances for BIR,SSS, Phil Health and Pag-ibig. And Company A's Management staffs have all the right say no doing it since they are only employed for company A basing on their existing contracts which states their job descriptions within the said company only.

Please enlighten me with this. Thank you and more power.

2Running two companies Empty Re: Running two companies Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 am

attyLLL

this is a grey area, but i would personally side with the company. however, i recommend you make a report to the nearest dole office if you feel aggrieved

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum