Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOTARIZATION TWICE?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOTARIZATION TWICE? Empty NOTARIZATION TWICE? Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:15 pm

izi

Arresto Menor

hi! This is regarding Articles of Incorporation ( Primary Registration w/ SEC ), Last June 2011 I already had it notarized. Then on November 2011 I made some changes. According to the Legal Dept from SEC, I can submit the same Articles of Incorporation provided I had the changes countersigned by the lawyer who notarized it. Currently, July 2012 I went to the Lawyer who notarized the AOI and asked him to countersign the changes, he told me that he can no longer countersign the changes and I should submit again new set of AOI to be notarized. It is really hard submitting new set of AOI since some of the Incorporators are outside PH and they need to have the AOI authenticated by PH consulates outside.
Please advise if it is legal to have the same document, particularly the Articles of Incorporation notarized twice in PH?

2NOTARIZATION TWICE? Empty Re: NOTARIZATION TWICE? Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 am

attyLLL

i agree with the lawyer that you should submit new aoi because that is not the same document signed by the incorporators. what the sec is proposing is a work around but the notary can get into a lot of trouble because of it.

consider abandoning the changes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum