Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[b]I need advice for Birth Certificate Pls...[/b]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lisa412

Arresto Menor

Hello Po, I need an advice for the BC.
I have two BC with Different father. 1 BC is from Hospital where I born my son, the other BC is from Midwife. Anyway All I want to ask is If I can still delete or there's a way of deleting one of the BC which is from midwife. Is there a way of doing this?
Pls. Need a advice for this.
Thank you

Lisa

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Maraming ganitong kaso sa atin ang iba ay para gamitin sa pag aabroad hindi Ito mabigat na problima ang magiging problima mo Lang dito ay Kung nasangkot ka sa krimen tulad ng drugs, theft o murder. Di mu madelete yan yun nga Lang kapag bumuto ka siguraduhin mu Lang Di mo ginagamit Pareho ang name mu kundi pandaraya na yan at ayus ka dyan! Razz aku din dalawa birth certificate ku piro naka abroad din ako dati wala naman akung naging problima.

Lisa412

Arresto Menor

No I dont have a plan to use this other name of my son at all. My son have also 2 diff. US Passport with both diff name, I would like to know if I can still do something action with other name of my son. I am in the process of Revoking the 2 passport with 2 names and I am applying only one name, so it wont complicate whe he grow up. All I want is to erase some how the other names or else the biological father is going to complain to the NSO Manila. So hope you understand what I want to do.
Pls give some advice... Thank you also for the one that post the advice Smile

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Whichever you prefer to use should be used, don't keep going back and fort with the 2 different passport. Use the recent one that has been issued with chips as everything is electronised you are safer to use the recent one and forget about the other one. Don't make a lot of fuss about it as the more you get attention about it the more it makes situation more complicated and you are likely to get into trouble. Do not try to get the immigration's attention about having 2 passport by revoking it! Leave it as it is. No one will ever investigate about it if the other name is not to use anymore. It will eventually expires then no need to renew it. You cannot erase it on the records I'm afraid!

Lisa412 wrote:No I dont have a plan to use this other name of my son at all. My son have also 2 diff. US Passport with both diff name, I would like to know if I can still do something action with other name of my son. I am in the process of Revoking the 2 passport with 2 names and I am applying only one name, so it wont complicate whe he grow up. All I want is to erase some how the other names or else the biological father is going to complain to the NSO Manila. So hope you understand what I want to do.
Pls give some advice... Thank you also for the one that post the advice Smile

attyLLL

the first one filed is the valid one. you can file a petition in court for cancellation of the birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

KATH BERMEJO

Arresto Menor

im illegitimate child and wondering kasi ang gamit kong middle name ay kaparehas ng sa mother ko and according to law illegitimate child should not have middle name how can i change it on my birthcertificate?

attyLLL

you are required to follow what's on your birth certificate so imo, you can leave it alone

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum