Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My uncle contesting that he had rights over our land

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

theioleio13

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty!

Meron po kaming lupa na binili ng nanay ko mid-90s pa, at ang titulo ng lupa ay nakapangalan under my mom's name. Ito rin po ay aming sinasaka with the help of my uncle who is a farmer. Upon seasonal cultivation, most of the expenses (e.g. binhi, patubig, upa sa pagsasaka) are paid by my mom, at ang uncle ko lang ang nag-aasikaso ng pagsasaka. Sa anihan naman po, magkahati po ang sharing nila.

Sa ngayon po, gustong ibenta ng nanay ko ang lupa primarily for financial reasons. Pero ang problema, ayaw po ng uncle ko at pilit nyang sinasabi na may karapatan sya sa lupa namin dahil sya daw ang nagsasaka nito. With all these statements, may karapatan po ba ang uncle ko na pigilan ang pagbebenta ng lupa despite the fact na ang titulo ay nakapangalan sa nanay ko?

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

theioleio13,

your uncle, it appears from your facts, has no right to do so. if your mom is the absolute owner of the land, then she can sell or alienate it.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum