Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advise on Harrassment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advise on Harrassment Empty Advise on Harrassment Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 pm

m12rm06

Arresto Menor

Me and my husband separated a year ago and I got into a new relationship. However, that new relationship did not work because I just cant stand this man's attitude so I left without letting him know because I know for sure he would not allow me or do something to prevent me, threaten me maybe.

When I left, me and my husband agreed on taking care of our daughter and happened to reconcile. Now we're back to being together trying to work our marriage out. The man I had a relationship with cannot accept the fact and is using my old friend to show the public about my past relationship with him.

This old friend of mine, posted pictures in facebook where me and the man I had relationship with were together and this has been affecting my marriage. I have reported the first few photos she posted to facebook so what she did was create 2 other accounts under her name and shared these photos with her original account so she can still post them. I just did not bother at all because this is causing me too much stress and my husband too.

The man I had a relationship with has my other personal information and he has been monitoring me since I left - which I must say stalking me because he and my old friend has been trying to do stuff to get our way and destroy me.

But just today, my husband received a mail telling him that he should not be working the marriage out with me because I have been into other relationship and other words that were inappropriately said about me and my husband. Also attached in that mail were pictures of me and the man I had relationship with.

My husband and I just wanted to move on and work things out. But what they are doing are affecting me personally and so as my husband. What can we do about this? We do not have the money enough to pay the lawyer. But what step can we take to stop them?

2Advise on Harrassment Empty Re: Advise on Harrassment Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 pm

attyLLL

is it possible to prove who sent the email and who set up the facebook post?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Advise on Harrassment Empty Re: Advise on Harrassment Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 am

m12rm06

Arresto Menor

For the mail, they used a different name and address but it came from the same place where they are at right now although not the exact address. The facebook, it was 3 accounts under the same person and she was using the other accounts to post the pictures on her original facebook account.

4Advise on Harrassment Empty Re: Advise on Harrassment Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:11 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

[quote="m12rm06"]For the mail, they used a different name and address but it came from the same place where they are at right now although not the exact address.quote]

In your case, harassment case is possible only if you can prove who is sending the messages and who is the owner of the FB accounts.

5Advise on Harrassment Empty Re: Advise on Harrassment Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:38 pm

attyLLL

unfortunately, it makes it very difficult to pursue any legal remedy when it cannot be proven who sent them. what you can do is to make a complaint to the PNP in Crame and perhaps they have some way to trace the actual person who did it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum