Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

city allowance given to a wrong person

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1city allowance given to a wrong person Empty city allowance given to a wrong person Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

happyjloi

Arresto Menor

hi! i am a newly hired teacher january 25 this year. last friday the city allowance was given to us. a week before that we asked the division office if the newly hired could receive as well. the auditor said no. but when the person who was sent to give to the teachers the city allowance came to our school he gave me my share. i told him first that i was told i wouldn't receive anything since i am newly hired. but he insisted i sign the payroll and accept the money which i did.

then he left. a co-teacher came in late to claim his city allowance but his name did not appear on the list.
hesitant but thankful for the unexpected money i immediately spent the money sunday that week because it was my mom's birthday. yesterday, monday the disbursing officer told me that i should give the city allowance to that co-teacher whose name has been deleted.

is it right that i give the money to the co-teacher when in fact it was my name which appeared on the list. and is the Division officer's words telling me that i will not receive anything takes more credit than the one on the paper telling me that i am entitled to a city allowance.

pls. enlighten me.
thanks...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum