Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

buying a lot w/c is owned by parents who are dead and subdivided

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jasmintaylor

Arresto Menor

May gusto po akong bilhin na lote. Bale ang buong lote raw I think umabot 1 hectare is owned by parents na namatay na and namana ng 4 na anak. So itong 4 na anak hinati nila ang 1 hectare. Each shares binenta nila in w/c subdivide din nila ang mga lote para madaling mabenta.

Ito po questions ko:
1. Yung mother title makikita naman sa ROD yun diba to check if its legal?
2.Paano ko malalaman if yun talaga ang anak ng may ari or namana talaga niya yun?
3. Di ba ako magkakaroon ng probs sa pag gawa ng title since ang lote ay nasa name pa ng parents niya at di pa sa anak and yung lote na bibilhin ko is partly lang ng lote ng isang anak?
4. What other papers or documents do i need to check if its legal?

Pls...help

Thanks po in advance.

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

jasmintaylor,

yes, you can ask the register of deeds as to the status of the title and the history of the title or how it has been transferred (if through succession or "mana")

nevertheless, it is still advisable for you to contact a lawyer not only to assist you in investigating or conducting due diligence but also to advise you on how to protect your interest before you finally decide to buy the property.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum