Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying a lot from one of the children whose parents as owner are both dead.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paulverano4766

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask about my plan to buy a lot which is 227sqm. to one of the three children whose parents are the owner but both are already dead. Three of the children are still alive but they're all living in abroad, but one of them will come to philippines again to sell the said lot as he said through his lawyer. The lawyer also told us that the sibling who will be coming will have an SPA saying that his/her two siblings are allowing him/her to sell the said lot. Is it enough that he/she has an SPA to sell the said lot to us? His/her lawyer also sent me a contract to sell and/or deed of assignment, but i was been informed by a friend of mine that an additional extra judicial partition or settlement is also needed before buying the said lot. Please give me an advise regarding the matter. Thank you.

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

Yes if the 2 sibling already sign the SPA it's ok

http://citylivingph.net/

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

You said 3 of the children are still living. How many children do they have? If some of der children are already dead,then der children still have the rights to der grandparents property. So, Yes. Extrajudicial is needed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum