Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attempted homicide

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attempted homicide Empty Attempted homicide Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:48 pm

querent

querent
Arresto Menor

My friend (AA) was accused of attempted homicide and had MTRC court hearings. There was no other prosecution witness except the petitioner (ZZ) himself. Two witnesses stood for AA and another accused (BB). The petitioner was inconsistent in his accounts (affidavit and answers on stand). He and his friends stoned the house of BB (by about after midnight) and so BB went out to settle with them but they had rumble and AA came to help BB in the rumble. Then a gunshot was heard, the petitioner claimed it was CC, the third accused (friend of AA and BB). But defense lawyer asked how sure was ZZ of his claim when he naratted earlier (on stand) that area do not have well lighted street lamps and that he must have been not-well already because of the rumble (and that even before the house stoning, he was with friends, had singing and alcohol drinks). There was no ontent to kill, will the accusation prosper? The defense lawyer mentioned physical injury. If convicted, and if probation is applied for, will my friend immediately serve his imprisonment? Can he post bail po and not be sent to jail while applying for probation?

2Attempted homicide Empty Re: Attempted homicide Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Since nasa korte na kaso, it is better to let your lawyer to do the work, para hindi na din maguluhan. the progress of the case depends on evidences that will be submitted by all parties.

3Attempted homicide Empty Re: Attempted homicide Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 am

attyLLL

yes, he should discuss this with his lawyer, but his bail is still subsisting while probation is being approved

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum