Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

watch list case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1watch list case Empty watch list case Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

jhem

jhem
Arresto Menor

good day everyone!
how to settle a watch list case in immigration here in philippines?
my friend who was a korean citizen was been under watch list since december last year 2011.since that time he wasnt able to go to korea because of unknown complainant,that case occured from his ex-company which sends manpower to australia.he hasnt done any to be complained,but maybe just because of the company's so his name was been involved instead of the company because he was a managing director there at that time.we had been to korean embassy and advised to settle it with a lawyer.but then the lawyer brought him to immigration to explain his side.it took almost 6months now since then.and a month ago,his lawyer said that he have to file a promisory note to immigration office stating that he will come back and have to deposit money so he can leave the contry..the money will be refunded when he returned here in philippines.but after that,he now not yet able to go back to his country because still in watch list.his lawyer said that he finds it difficult to settle this case...
what are the possible things to do regarding on this matter for a more rapid solution?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum