Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

another marital cases- concubinage- infidelity

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xynylle

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

Another case for my friend- ang mistress ng husband niya ay may asawa pero hiwalay na.
Ngayon sa phils- sila na ang nagsasama ang infidel husband niya at yong hiwalay na babae at may anak din sila na isa.

Maraming salamat poh for advising us some laws pertaining this cases. Gusto poh niya na ipakulong yong husband at babae niya.

thank you so much and more power!

attyLLL

if she can prove her claims, then he can file case of ra 9262 and/or concubinage against them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

xynylle

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,
Good day!

Ano po ba ang maituturing na strong evidence to convict ng isang husband for PRISION MAYOR (6yrs & 1day)against
SECTION 5.
Acts of Violence Against Women and Their Children
;(i) Causing mental or emotional anguish, public ridicule or humiliation to the woman or her child, including, but not limited to, repeated verbal and emotional abuse, and denial of financial support or custody of minor children of access to the woman's child/children.

Kasi po ang concubinage is mild lang- at least 6 months and 1 day lang poh. It is not enough justice para sa wife against the emotional misery for 5 years- it is a hell experienced for a wife living alive but dead!

Filipino husband, if not all- 95% is comfortably abusive to his wife- basta na lang abandoning his wife after several years of infidelity.
(I am sorry and correct me if I am wrong)

thank you so much for your kind legal advice

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

xynylle wrote:Hi Attorney,
Good day!

Ano po ba ang maituturing na strong evidence to convict ng isang husband for PRISION MAYOR (6yrs & 1day)against
SECTION 5.
Acts of Violence Against Women and Their Children
;(i) Causing mental or emotional anguish, public ridicule or humiliation to the woman or her child, including, but not limited to, repeated verbal and emotional abuse, and denial of financial support or custody of minor children of access to the woman's child/children.

Kasi po ang concubinage is mild lang- at least 6 months and 1 day lang poh. It is not enough justice para sa wife against the emotional misery for 5 years- it is a hell experienced for a wife living alive but dead!

Filipino husband, if not all- 95% is comfortably abusive to his wife- basta na lang abandoning his wife after several years of infidelity.
(I am sorry and correct me if I am wrong)

thank you so much for your kind legal advice

I'm sorry, from where did you get your figure 95%?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum