Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subpoena/allege estafa

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Subpoena/allege estafa Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

atty, thanks in advance hingi po sana ako ng legal advice kung tama po ba ang ganitong pangyayari:
-nagpadala po ng subpoena at nakalagay dun ay allege estafa daw ako wala po naman akong alam na pinagkakautangan. tapos po nung tinatanong na ako iba na mga pinakita at may kinalaman na po sa pagpapakasal ng isang tao na gumamit ng fake identity (yng pong napakasalan ko ay fake pa la ang identity at ngaun hinabla ng tunay na asawa dahil sa pagpapakasal at paggamit ng ibang identity) huli ko na po nalaman ito at matagal na kami hiwalay. ano po ba ang tamang kaso dito? bakit po pinalabas nila estafa? makakasuhan po ba ako? para kasing lumalabas ako ang naiipit. tama po ba yng tactics nila?

2Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

cooperate with them in filing a case against your asawa for illegal use of alias...your also a victim, they are only trying to elicit some details...

3Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 pm

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

Last edited by ronjay on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

4Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 am

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

lawyeranger wrote:cooperate with them in filing a case against your asawa for illegal use of alias...your also a victim, they are only trying to elicit some details...
ano po ba ang ebidensya na maaari kong isumite sa pag pa file ng reklamo sa pag gamit ng alias.

maraming salamat po ulit sa advice ninyo. god bless and more power po. Very Happy

5Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Evidences that would show her use of fake identity i.e your marriage contract, and her real identity i.e her real birth certificate, as well as pictures showing that the real and fake are one and same persons. You have to prove as well that her use of the alias caused injury/damages to you.

6Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:05 pm

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

ibonidarna wrote:Evidences that would show her use of fake identity i.e your marriage contract, and her real identity i.e her real birth certificate, as well as pictures showing that the real and fake are one and same persons. You have to prove as well that her use of the alias caused injury/damages to you.
paglilinaw lang po. yun po ba picture ng fake ay kailangan may pangalan niya gamit ang alias? ano po ba mas matibay na pruweba na nakalagay sa picture?

maraming salamat po ulit. god bless and more power. Smile

7Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Like photos on your wedding with her alias, and her graduation photo, school ID, etc Definitely hindi fake ang gamit nyang school records.

8Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:56 pm

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

ibonidarna wrote:Like photos on your wedding with her alias, and her graduation photo, school ID, etc Definitely hindi fake ang gamit nyang school records.
salamat po ng marami sa pagtulong ninyo sa mga katulad namin dito sa forum na nangangailangan ng kaalaman sa batas.

9Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 am

ronjay

ronjay
Arresto Mayor

ibonidarna wrote:Evidences that would show her use of fake identity i.e your marriage contract, and her real identity i.e her real birth certificate, as well as pictures showing that the real and fake are one and same persons. You have to prove as well that her use of the alias caused injury/damages to you.
pasensya na po at makapagtanong muli. ano po ba ang nararapat na kaso ang dapat isampa sa ganitong sitwasyon? Saan po lugar na dapat isampa ang kaso? teritoryal din po ba ito?

salamat po ng marami ulit sa pagtulong ninyo.

Last edited by ronjay on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 am

perces.herkulass

Arresto Menor

hello atty.,

I am curious with the case of RONJAY...then what would be the status of his marriage with his spouse who used fake identity? Ground po ba to annul a marriage....or was there a valid marriage from the start?

thanks much....more power...we are learning a lot.

11Subpoena/allege estafa Empty Re: Subpoena/allege estafa Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:28 pm

simrith.lopez

Arresto Menor

atty,.may pinag uutangan po ako worth 780k but wala po akong pinirmahan khit isa.ang pagbigay po nya ng pera is through bank deposit,my batayan po ba sya na magfile ng estafa sa akin khit wala po kming agreement at wala akong napirmahAN na papeles kahit isa.wait ko po reply nyo..salamat po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum