Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

do i still have the rights?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1do i still have the rights? Empty do i still have the rights? Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 pm

chichai

Arresto Menor

I've been married for almost 4 years when my husband decided to abandon me. We do not have a child. We saw each other after a month and reconciled as boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but we never lived together. After a year, he admitted that he had a child with another married woman a year before he left me.I forgave him but he decided to leave me again after and told me not to wait anymore. During those times i was in depression and had the mistake of being involved in a new relationship and became pregnant. last week, i found out that my husband is now living with with his mistress. do i still have the right to file for a case against my husband. he is a government employee.

2do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 pm

attyLLL

from a purely legal perspective, you can file a case of ra 9262. but note that he may file a counter charge of adultery against you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am

chichai

Arresto Menor

bukod po sa RA9262, pwede ko po ba syang ipatanggal sa trabaho dahel siya ay empleyado ng gobyerno at ginamit nya ang trabaho nya para maitago ang papel ng anak nya sa labas? ano po b ang puwede kong ikaso sa mistress ng asawa ko? matagal na po kasi akong nanahimik pero sila ay vocal na sa ginagawa nila and it hurts so bad.please advice me.salamat.

4do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at the civil service commission for immorality. as for the mistress, you can file a civil case for damages against her.

5do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 am

chichai

Arresto Menor

i'd also like to ask if i'm still entitled to a financial support from my husband kahet wla kameng anak. simula nung inabandona nya ako ung mistress,anak nila at anak ng mistress nya ang nakikinabang sa sweldo nya at share ng kita nya sa negosyo ng pamilya. yung asawa ko e iniwan akong bankrupt nung inbabandona ako.hanggang ngayon i am an indigent individual although may trabaho ako.salamat po uli.

6do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Keep in mind though that he can file a case of adultery against you.

7do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:10 pm

chichai

Arresto Menor

will i still be charged for adultery even if my husband knows everything about my pregnancy. sya pa nga ang tumulong s akin sa pagrehistro ng birth cert ng anak ko and he even offered that my child bear his surname but i refused since its not his child anyway. at this stage, i still want to claim justice...what's ur best advice...i badly need it..thank you.

8do i still have the rights? Empty Re: do i still have the rights? Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 am

attyLLL

yes, he can. the best evidence is the child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum