Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what action will i do with this?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what action will i do with this? Empty what action will i do with this? Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

ry-an

Arresto Menor

Atty, this is related to my first concern. ano po bang action ang dapat qu na gawin sa ginagawa ng girlfriend ng ama ng anak ko. Magkakasama po kami sa trabaho, at paminsan ay marami cyang mga paninirang salita na pinparinig sa office na kahit hindi cya magbanggit ng pangalan ay alam kong patungkol yun sa akin. Malaki ang gaet nya sa akin dahil nagkaroon kami ng anak ng boyfriend nya at ito nga ang ama ng anak ko. Hinaharangan din po nya ngayon ang pagbibigay ng suporta ng ama ng anak ko. Ano po ba ang dapat ko na gawin ngayon? maraming salamat po.

2what action will i do with this? Empty Re: what action will i do with this? Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 pm

attyLLL

please do not use text spelling.

if you can prove that she made derogatory statements against you, then you can file a case of slander or libel. but she should have named you.

as for support, that is purely the obligation of the father. I hope he signed the birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum