Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best action to be taken

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best action to be taken Empty The best action to be taken Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:46 pm

liyah

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My daughter is 4 years old. Just like another topic here it has been our issue ever since when we were together that it seems he just took it for granted because he knows that I can support our daughter. He went to Manila for work but until now he has not been giving financial support for my daughter. With his promises and flowery words he has borrowed money from me instead.Unaware of infidelity, i have just learned lately that he has been spending money for his girlfriends. I was even hopitalized for an STI (sexually transmitted infection) which i positively got from him. With these circumstances can you please advise me what action should i take in order to compel him to pay his obligations, send financial support for our daughter and make him liable for all the expenses I incurred during the hospitalization. another thing is, i've heard he is planning to go abroad. can i have a hold departure issued against him?

2The best action to be taken Empty Re: The best action to be taken Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

liyah

Arresto Menor

help pls

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum