Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

checking status for a case in a fiscal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1checking status for a case in a fiscal Empty checking status for a case in a fiscal Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 pm

abotmomundo

Arresto Menor

Hi, need lang po ng help... child support case... Case is still in prosecutors office and it's still an investigation. Both parties just submitted their own affidavit and awaiting resolution. Here are my questions. We were informed that the case has been submitted to the vice chairman of the prosecutor to assign it to a different case however the person is on vacation and we don't know when he will be back. and There's no one on his office. (kapag nakaleave ba ung fiscal leave din un secretary?)

1. How can you check status your case in a fiscal if it has been reassigned and its almost 3 years since it was filed?

2. Will it reflect in you NBI clearance? (I need an NBI clearance for a new JOB)

3. Since its not a murder case or something heavy can I still get an NBI clearance?

BTW i tried to get an NBI clearance and I got hit and I won't be able to get it until 04/12/10. Since I just applied for it in a satellite office can I just go straight to the main office and try to get it??

Thanks po sa mga reply

2checking status for a case in a fiscal Empty Re: checking status for a case in a fiscal Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 pm

abotmomundo

Arresto Menor

Guyz really need ur help on this one.. I can't start on my new Job unless I have an NBI clearance..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum