Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing of Case to fiscal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filing of Case to fiscal Empty filing of Case to fiscal Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 pm

fierry_jamila

Arresto Menor

is it true po ba na talagang abala at gastos ang pagsasampa ng kaso sa fiscal? at mga ilang taon po inaabot ang paglilitis ng kaso bago mahatulan ng korte ang nasasakdal

2filing of Case to fiscal Empty Re: filing of Case to fiscal Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:34 am

attyLLL

yes, and only the truly determined should do so. it depends on the case, the parties, and the lawyers, on how fast the proceedings will be.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3filing of Case to fiscal Empty Re: filing of Case to fiscal Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:43 am

fierry_jamila

Arresto Menor

salamat po attyLLL
1 what if tulungan ng DSWD at SAGIP - Zonta Club of Muntinlupa and Environs ang complainant does it mean po ba na sila din ang gagastos para maisampa ang kaso sa fiscal or it still the family of complainant to shoulder all the fee and expenses para maisampa ang kaso

2 does medical findings of SAGIP - Zonta Club of Muntinlupa and Environs will be honored in fiscal even if it is not a medicolegal

3 if they said na di nila ginamot ang bata will there be a conflict or contradiction about sa reklamo nila sakin
like " sinuntok, binalibag, tinadyakan at pinilipit ang braso " then the findings is too weak to prove na nanggaling po iyon sa mga ginawa ko will this be still counted as pinagmaliputan ko nga po ba ung bata?
kasi all they are saying are lies and they are making stories which is really untrue ang layo nung findings sa ginawa ko po ang tinamo ng bata ay simple katiting na galos.

tnx attorney

4filing of Case to fiscal Empty Re: filing of Case to fiscal Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 pm

fierry_jamila

Arresto Menor

dagdag info po. SAGIP - Zonta Club of Muntinlupa and Environs does not even have x-ray and citiscan so i wont be afraid so much because its too impossible for them to prove me that the child is abused physically. tnx attorney

5filing of Case to fiscal Empty Re: filing of Case to fiscal Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:09 pm

attyLLL

like i said, it has no chance unless you file the case. but if you do, there is never any guarantee that it will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6filing of Case to fiscal Empty Re: filing of Case to fiscal Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 am

fierry_jamila

Arresto Menor

salamat po attorney

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum