Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NULLITY OF MARRIAGE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 pm

afelix

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY ATTY,

IM APRIL, 26 OF AGE I WAS MARRIED ALMOST 6 YEARS AGO FROM NOW, BUT WERE SEPARATED ON FIVE MONTHS AFTER GETTING MARRIED DUE TO NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND HE'S BEEN INTO ADDICTION ( DRUG AND BARKADA ), WE HAD A DAUGTHER, WHICH IS THE REASON WHY OUR PARENTS DECIDED TO GET US MARRIED. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY THAT OUR MARRIAGE BE NULL SINCE WERE SEPARATED FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS? I JUST NEED A GUIDANCE ON HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, HOPE YOU CAN GUID ME,

THANK YOU AND MORE POWER,

APRIL

2NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:53 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

To annul marriages it cost a lot of money and take long time process and procedures.

You'll need to find a solid ground and enough evidence to make it possible.

My advice is hire a very good lawyer that are professional dealing in this type of case.

afelix wrote:GOOD DAY ATTY,

IM APRIL, 26 OF AGE I WAS MARRIED ALMOST 6 YEARS AGO FROM NOW, BUT WERE SEPARATED ON FIVE MONTHS AFTER GETTING MARRIED DUE TO NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND HE'S BEEN INTO ADDICTION ( DRUG AND BARKADA ), WE HAD A DAUGTHER, WHICH IS THE REASON WHY OUR PARENTS DECIDED TO GET US MARRIED. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY THAT OUR MARRIAGE BE NULL SINCE WERE SEPARATED FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS? I JUST NEED A GUIDANCE ON HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, HOPE YOU CAN GUID ME,

THANK YOU AND MORE POWER,

APRIL

3NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 am

attyLLL

what is important is that you are able to prove that there is a valid ground for annulment. see this thread for the grounds: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separation-of-property

mere separation, addiction, are not sufficient grounds.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:38 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

What about one of my friend case where the husband since the children was born never share any responsibility and never give any maintenance at all which is abandonment for 20 years?
simply because he cannot stop being engaged in addiction and drug pushing and was sent to jail for life??? Shocked

attyLLL wrote:

5NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

mdventura wrote:What about one of my friend case where the husband since the children was born never share any responsibility and never give any maintenance at all which is abandonment for 20 years?
simply because he cannot stop being engaged in addiction and drug pushing and was sent to jail for life??? Shocked

attyLLL wrote:

Psychological incapacity. Though expensive and long battle.

6NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

concepab wrote:
Psychological incapacity. Though expensive and long battle.

Bosing ito bang Psychological incapacity sa tagalog ay praning? kasi similar ang case ng Tita ng live in partner ko sa asawa nyang drug pusher at drug adik eh... Razz

7NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm

attyLLL

md, that is a ground for legal separation, but not nullity of marriage

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: NULLITY OF MARRIAGE Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

attyLLL, just out of curiosity! kapag pu ba na approved ang legal separation, pwede na pu ba itong basehan para sa annulment?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum