Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification case Empty Falsification case Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

What happen to this topic? I am following it but it disappeared! some of my friend wants to know similar cases like this, so I will re-post it.

Arlen0214 wrote:
Arlen0214 wrote:Hi Atty,

My nephews file a complain at the Brgy. to me and to my mother, but the name he use to file is he's name on he's first berth certificate, when he was born with he's father's last name. but when my sister runaway to her husband she file a late registration to her son for another name and my sister last name for single mother. And when my nephew went to school he use the second berth certificate until now. Can i void he's complain? If i bring he's two birth certificate at the court is case will take a long process?

What is the case filed against you and your mother?

As you said your sister ran away! Where did she go?

Did the children's mother register her children to school?

Whoever registered her children at the school and knows about these circumstances is obviously involved.

Where is the father?

NO! You can't void the complain as there would be further investigation to this matter.

Bringing two birth certificate doesn't mean you can proved it to the court that your sister did it herself.

And YES it will take a long process like a year or so if evidence and witnesses can testify against the mother. Shocked

Last edited by mdventura on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing and point by point)

2Falsification case Empty Re: Falsification case Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

confused drunken

mdventura, I find that post interesting too!
maybe she got frighten with the answers.
Probably one of those guilty people who fear their own shadow!
They should realised people here are seriously in need of answers to their questions and should not delete any interesting topic like that.

Basketball bounce

3Falsification case Empty Re: Falsification case Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

This woman statement is very similar with my friend's case... Rolling Eyes
Where the grandchildren took the grandmother to the court.
The grandmother falsify the birth certificate of her grandchildren and stand as a guardian until they grew up and now she is blackmailing and wanting to expose and frame up her own daughter and her grandchildren when it's the grandmother all along who was involved with all these and enrolled the grandchildren to schools. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

4Falsification case Empty Re: Falsification case Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

That person sounds fishy for not telling what complaint is filed against her and her mother and suddenly disappear and deleted the thread she started. Very strange! I bet they started the trouble with her nephew. clown
My friend's case is very similar, Exclamation
I would love to know when my friend pursue her case against her relatives as I don't think they deserved her pity! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum