Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

company case falsification of pettycash voucher

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kyle stephanie

Arresto Menor

my friend is a finance officer of their company. ngkaroon po ng audit s company nla and nakita na ung mga resibo ay hndi tally s peety cash voucher n nirereimburse nia. nung una ng amount ng 8500 ung kulang na receipt ao bnayaran nia na po iyon. tpos po nun ngpasa na sya ng resignation paper s company pero di po iyon tnanggap ng company. tpos ngback track ung audit ng one year prevous replenishment nia from march to oct 2016 and jan to may 2017. nging 192k na ung resibo dw na nawawala. ntatakot po kz yung kaibigan ko kung pwede daw po bang iakyat ung kaso nia sa court? kse nkalagay po sa notice to explain nia sa company n subject for termination po dw sya.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes as long as merong evidence pwedeng magsampa ng kaso

kyle stephanie

Arresto Menor

pero if di pa po naisasampa sa court yung case pwede pa po niang i negotiate sa company na babayaran na lng po nia

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

that is up to the company. if they agree not to file charges then wala ka nang probelma

kyle stephanie

Arresto Menor

thanks po

kyle stephanie

Arresto Menor

Good day! this was regard to my friends case. the company imposed her to pay the amount that was according to them she took from the company. pero as per my friend this was not the amount she took. from 192k they said that she has to pay 345k. if she will not pay they would file case against her. ang tanong ko po if nai up na po s court yung case possible po ba na pwede nlang hilingin na istaggard payment nla un kse di daw po nia kayang ibgay un ng isang bagsakan lang? thanks in advance po

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

nasa usapan at kasunduan yan.

at depende rin kung anong kaso ang isasampa sa kanya.

pwede pa rin syang makulong dahil sa pagnanakaw.

http://www.councilviews.com

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

kyle stephanie wrote:Good day! this was regard to my friends case. the company imposed her to pay the amount that was according to them she took from the company. pero as per my friend this was not the amount she took. from 192k they said that she has to pay 345k. if  she will not pay they would file case against her.  ang tanong ko po if nai up na po s court yung case possible po ba na pwede nlang hilingin na istaggard payment nla un kse di daw po nia kayang ibgay un ng isang bagsakan lang? thanks in advance po

You cannot impose upon the complainant how and when you intend to settle the obligation, which, according to your narration, arose from a criminal act.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum