Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relocation package is this debatable?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relocation package is this debatable? Empty Relocation package is this debatable? Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 am

lhoniac

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have been working in this company for 4 years and 6 months now we are located at Makati, our company have a branch in Cabuyao Laguna. Now we have asked by our employer to transfer to Cabuyao due to reason that they have to maximize resources. Upon the offer we will be given 15k relocation assistance upon our transfer. But I asked them if we can negotiate with the package they are offering, like asked for housing allowance and transportation allowance but my manager said that it was the company policy so we can't negotiate with the terms. We didn't sign any policy regarding relocation package but there's a relocation clause in ur contract that stated that we can be transferred to other account or location if the company needed to.If we don't agree with the transfer we need to resigned (is this can be called discriminative dismissal?). And can't we really not bargain with our pacgkage if we don't agree with their terms? Please need your advice on this, thanks very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum