Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Punishment for Theif

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Punishment for Theif Empty Punishment for Theif Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 am

Arshad

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir, How are you?

First thanks a lot for providing such a wonderful platform to get free legal advice.
My Nephew was went to a store with his friend, his friend pick 2 bars of chocolate (cost about 7 pisos each) and hide in my nephew bag behind from him. My Nephew dont know about it but CCTV caught them and security guard checked and caught them. Police take them both, we get bail of Nephew and hearing of case will be held next week.
I dont know about the procedure, our lawyer told us that everything will be fine, its not a big case but we are worried and I want to know if he failed and they get any punishment that what will be that.

Thank you so much, awaiting for your response.

2Punishment for Theif Empty Re: Punishment for Theif Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:49 pm

attyLLL

you really should discuss this further with your own lawyer who knows more about their case. note that settlement is possible in shoplifting cases.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum