Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stolen cellphone. What is the punishment.. Pls help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jaimef.talaugon

Arresto Menor

Good day po..
This is the case po... he was sleeping in the sleeping lounge in cvg and he saw a My phone celfone left on one of the beds it was a cheap fone what he did he kept it and did not surrendered it to the lost n found in cvg. so somebody was looking for the fone n somebody saw dat only garry was inside the sleeping lounge dat tym so the owner of the fone n the guards in cvg asked if he saw the fone but he said no and ran to the men's cr instead when he came out of the cr the guards took him directly to mabolo police station n saw the fone under his under garments, the owner of the fone pressed charges and now garry is in cpdrc bcoz of that. he was just in need of money that time and was so hungry since his money every payday goes directly to his loan in globewest.
The owner of the phone refused to settle the case.

Ano po ba dapat naming gawin??
is it SOP that he was brought to a maximum prison instead of precinct?
Pls advise po.. Tnx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum