Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Handing out suspensions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Handing out suspensions Empty Handing out suspensions Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 am

bluevodka

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Medyo nag-pile up ang suspensions ko kasi hindi ito naserve kaagad ng higher office sa pinagtatrabahuhan kong kumpanya. Right now, talagang alanganin na ako.

Can I still file a complaint against them for not immediately notifying me of my violations and handing out those suspensions?

Ano ang timetable for a management to hand out such penalties against employees?

Im pretty scared of my status now. Baka ma-dismiss ako all of a sudden dahil sa kapabayaan nila.

Thank you.

2Handing out suspensions Empty Re: Handing out suspensions Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm

attyLLL

are you questioning the basis of the suspensions also?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Handing out suspensions Empty Re: Handing out suspensions Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 pm

bluevodka

Arresto Menor

Nope sir. Just wanna ask kung may timetable ba ang managements as told by DOLE to hand out such penalties against employees?

May laban ba ako kung sakaling isang bagsakan nila ibigay sa akin ang mga suspensions?

4Handing out suspensions Empty Re: Handing out suspensions Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 pm

attyLLL

there is no such timetable. it will depend on the nature of the offenses. it is possible to make you serve all of them successively but there has to be a limit which i would say is 30 days.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum