Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegeal gambling

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegeal gambling Empty Illegeal gambling Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:14 pm

divejojo

Arresto Menor

Hello. I have a question about the legealety about some policeforce.
My wife was in a private house where a poker game was happening under friends. She was not playing, just passed by there to grap a bite to eat. Now around 11 pm a police special force groupe entered the place uninvited and busted them all, including the non player for illegal gamling. They took them all to the local police station where they get srtipped searched. Man from man and woman for the ladys. Then they took all the belongings from everyone. Cellphones, keys and wallets or cash money. Now comes my surprice that they never issued a recide for the amount they took from each person. They cave back the keys, cellphones and empty wallets. They said the money is important evidance. My wife had a huge amount of 24000 pesos in her pocket. Next day they had meeting in the police station and after 6 hours of talk they agreed not to file any case, but keep the evidance. Now 2 weeks later we find out that they anyway filed a criminal case against all 12 people involved. But they filed the case not in the town where it was happen, in the provincail capital. so far to the situation. For any comments we are happy.

2Illegeal gambling Empty Re: Illegeal gambling Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 pm

attyLLL

if you can prove your allegations, i recommend you file a complaint at the napolcom

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum