Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

1602 illegal gambling

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11602 illegal gambling Empty 1602 illegal gambling Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Acir

Arresto Menor

I have a 1602 or illegal gambling case ongoing. And this has been on for over a year now. We paid the bail and have been consistently showing up at the court hearing without the other party or the police who are the complainant. But the last meeting or at the 3rd court hearing the police showed up. What if the case will not be dismissed and we will be convicted? What is going to happen to us? Are we going to jail or can we just pay again? I am planning to go out of the country since i have a husband who is citizen of another country and we plan to process my papers soon. Is there a way to end this trial?

How much is to get a lawyer?

21602 illegal gambling Empty Re: 1602 illegal gambling Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

attyLLL

trials take years. if there is no wlo or hdo against you, then you are allowed to travel. but the case can continue even if you are not present

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum