Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADVANCE PAYMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADVANCE PAYMENT Empty ADVANCE PAYMENT Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:18 am

paulo84

Arresto Menor

[b]hi lawyers!

here's the thing, i made an advance payment on cement and bakal for house construction, i gave 1M last aug 2011. no contract was signed and no receipt since the contractor is my uncle, however he assured me that in case the project wont push through he will give my money back with 15% interest since the value of cement had gone up. Things came up and im backing out from the project, i have informed him about it and he assured me to give my money back on certain dates but it was not satisfied and done, now he promised to give the money this june 2012, my question is, just in case he wont pay me..again.. what kind of document should i make him sign so that i can be assured that my money will be returned? basically asking what information should i ask from him to put on a document of payment.. thank you lawyers!

2ADVANCE PAYMENT Empty Re: ADVANCE PAYMENT Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

you can make your uncle sign a loan agreement or a promissory note in your favor in case your uncle fails to return your money

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum