Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of confidentiality

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of confidentiality Empty Breach of confidentiality Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

Jasrad

Arresto Menor

Good day sir/ ma'am! My mother is suspended from her work due to accusation of breach of confidentiality when they only have conversation with her two office mates about some co-employees who are doing unethical things such as charging too much overtime pay, going home early and too high bonus of other employees. Such conversation were done only in the office using their personal skype account. Their conversations are just ordinary conversations as friends and they are not telling it in public.

Unfortunately, one day, employees from the information technology department repaired their office computers and incidentally hacked their personal skype account and found out their conversations and reported to the human resource department. Immediately, the human resource department issued a suspension order to the three of them including my mother accusing them breach of confidentiality.

Sir/ ma'am, please help us how to defend our side because my mother believe that she did not do something wrong. She assumes that this is just a personal attack to her. My mother is very depressed about this incident because she felt that such suspension will eventually lead to termination.

Thank you so much!

2Breach of confidentiality Empty Re: Breach of confidentiality Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 pm

attyLLL

first she has to ensure that she files a written response. she can argue that her right to privacy of communication was violated and those messages cannot be used as evidence. argue further that no confidential matter was breached.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum